Hands-on Workshops for Emerging Photographers
Small Groups - Individual Attention - Stress-Free Learning In Historic Downtown Annapolis
- Emerging Photographers Workshops -- Next workshop --August 13, 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Tutoring -- Very flexible, affordable, lots of fun, tailored just for you.
- Custom Group Workshops -- Spruce up staff skills with our team-building workshop: lots of fun and lots of learning
- 2016 Winter Getaway -- Is over but make plans for an Annapolitan getaway Winter 2017. It's a great cure for winter blues.
- Gift Certificates for workshops and tutoring sessions are always available. They make great gifts.
Four Rivers Photo offers small group workshops, private and group tutoring for emerging photographers. Taught in historic Annapolis, Maryland, these hands-on, four-hour sessions demystify the artistic and technical aspects of digital photography for all ages and camera types. Together, we explore composition and the elements of exposure: aperture, shutter speed and ISO in a comfortable, historic parlor. We practice specifically designed exercises along the streets of Annapolis.
Whether you call it training, a class, or a workshop, we call it a fun way to learn. Hone your skills with mentored hands-on practice. Visit historic Annapolis. Begin your journey to camera confidence in our romantic city. Register for a Four Rivers Photo Workshop today.
What our attendees say...
To see the results of our post-workshop surveys and additional attendee testimonials, click the links below.