- Make sure your camera works and that you can take basic photographs with it. Sorry, we don't have loaner cameras to offer.
- Make sure you have an empty storage card and a back-up card. Be sure you know how to format the card in your camera. All prior images will be wiped from the card. Download and save your images before formatting. Let us know if you need assistance.
- Charge your battery fully. If possible, bring an extra, fully charged battery.
- Find or download and print your camera manual. Pack it with your camera or bring it on your phone or tablet.
- Download, print, review and bring with you any class materials included with your registration
- Visit our parking links on the Details page and plan your parking options. Parking is not available at Gibson's Lodgings unless you are an overnight Inn guest. Parking is not available at The Annapolis Book Store.
- Plan your after-workshop activities in Annapolis. Restaurant? B&B? Walking Tour? Sail? Water Tour? See our Links page.
What to Bring
- YOUR ID!!!
- Dress for the weather, comfortable and casual
- Small backpack
- Comfortable shoes
- Something to facilitate note taking: paper? electronic?
- A smile and zeal for learning
- Fido and Furball
- Non-participant companions, children, spouses.
Annapolis is a fun place. May we suggest you send them to Chick & Ruth's Delly for hearty breakfast and the Pledge of Allegiance, a little shopping on Main Street and Maryland Avenue and a stroll along the City Dock? They'll have no trouble staying amused while you enjoy your stress-free workshop.
- Camera-setting phobias - we'll make it easy, no worries
- Extra cameras and lenses
- Other heavy stuff. Remember, you must carry with you all that you bring.